Sunday, May 29, 2016

Summer Begins with Free Photo Printables

For many, this weekend marks the beginning of summer.  It feels like summer, too, because it's the first hot weekend of the year in our area. It is also the time when people start heading to the beach areas again (a blessing and a curse to those living there throughout the year). Growing up in Jersey, we would say we were going "down the shore". Bruce Springsteen even references it in "Jersey Girl".
I miss being near the beach & I'm unable to get there anytime soon. So, with the beach on my mind, I am sharing some free photo printables with you. Both are pictures I took at the Jersey Shore. Click on the links and save to your computer. Let me know if you have any problems downloading.

For the artsy craftsy folks who want more, these pictures are part of my digital paper kit and collage sheets in my etsy shop SummerfallDesigns





Sand & Shells print

























Down the Shore

No comments:

Post a Comment